Tuesday, September 30, 2008



Sat. night before bed The boys and I started a new book and Jaxon got so excited he said "Well here goes our next great adventure." I couldn't help but smile and be excited for the next adventure his enthusiasm is contagious. I love that he loves to read, and hope its is the books not his mom that gets carried away in the book and lets them stay up past there bed time. We read Eragon together and it was fun. He likes to brush my hair while its my turn to read and I brush his head while it is his turn (sometimes I take extra long turns reading, because I like it.) I hope he always has a passion for books. It is going to take us a while to get through this one. I absolutly get into the books as well and have a hard time waiting for him and not reading when he goes to bed. I 'll try to be a more patient mom.

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

This is great. Jaxon is amazing. By the way, I tried to catch him when you guys booed me tonight, but he is just too dang fast. That, and I'm fat. :)

Breck said...

What a cute little man!!!!! I want to see some more pics of your 19 pound baby:)