Friday, September 19, 2008

John

So I have made a few of bad choices in my life, But of all the things I've done wrong, I did this right!! I married John Weatherly And my life has literally been a piece of cake ever since. He is amazing he is funny constantly keeping me on my toes, I could never say my life was boring. He makes me smile every day. He truly loves our children and seeing that makes me love him more. He makes us all better people and unless you want me to get really sappy on ya I better just stop now. Just know life has taught me a lot and I will never take anything for granted especially him!!!


2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

So sweet, Mattie Cake!

Jill said...

Soooo cute mattie. John is a keeper. One of the good ones, as is Chip...hehe. Cute blog. Thanks for sharing. One of these days, I'll get connected.