Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my pride and joy


I have been looking at so many other peoples blogs lately and decided that it was time to start my own. One of the greatest joys in my life and biggest responsibilities is to be a mom. It is not something I take lightly and I never want to forget what they are doing and the different stages of life we are in, and what we are going through so maybe this will help us remember. And it might be fun for others to check in as well, and see how we are doing. I am a lucky mom that I get to watch these kids grow up. I truly am witnessing something great and I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us.



I have 4 children My oldest is Jaxon (8) Dallin (6) Macie (3) and Mya ( 5 months)



O.K. So who ever said that flag football wasn't a contact sport was wrong I think its probibly harder than tackle. These kids need pads! Jaxon and Dallin are both playing and it is fun and scary to watch. Last game Jaxon tackled a kid and then ripped his flag off. The coach had to talk to him. (I think John was proud should I be worried about that?) It is probibly all those BYU football games he has gone to with his dad. Dallin played really good as well, he was playing defensive line and got the quarterbacks flag twice one time pushing him almost into his endzone. Flag football is not for the light hearted.
Dallin is the kid taking down the red head in the green shirt.

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Mattie Cake, you did it! Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog. Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Mattie, your blog is really, really cute. Love the pictures and comments!!!! The twin dresses are adorable!