Monday, September 22, 2008

all cut up

So last Tues. John was chasing Macie around the couch and I was sitting on the floor next to the fireplace and Macie ran to me and was sitting on my lap then stood up and tripped over my leg and hit the fireplace. So a lot of blood and eight stitches later we were home. It always has to be me she couldn't of hit the fireplace while John was chasing her it was while she was on my lap. I have the worst luck!
She was super brave is it sad that she knew what to expect? While the Dr. was giving here shots to numb her up she didn't even flinch there were tears coming out of her eyes but she didn't move or make a sound I don't think I would've held that still. It broke my heart to see her in pain and being so brave. Macie is truly a strong girl.
O.K I Was so excited yesterday at church because the girls were twiners. I love it. I think if they had the dress in my size I would have worn it to maybe, maybe not. John gave me grief but it was worth it. They were so cute. I know this picture is a little blurry but Mya's smile is so cute I had to post it!

4 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Oh, dang it. I'm sorry I missed seeing them in these dresses. They're adorable. You're doing such a great job blogging, Mattie Cake!

Natalie said...

Maddie, I'm so excited that you are blogging now! Can I just tell you how much I love Macie! It pains me to see her hurt but what a champ she is! I also love the picture of all the kids outside together laughing!!!

Rookie Blog said...

Love your blog. I need to start a new one that's cute like yours...I'm glad to keep up more on your kids...email me pictures for the calendar!
Mar

Misha said...

Mattie, I'm so excited that your blogging now! It is so cute. The girls dresses are adorable. It's so fun to dress your kids in matching clothes. It's just harder for a girl and a boy twin sometimes.