Thursday, October 9, 2008

Its all up hill from here


So Monday afternoon it was my turn to pick up Jaxonand his friend Gavin from basketball. Jaxon, Dallin, and Gavin were all in the back seat shootin the bull about who knows what and Macie starts yelling at Gavin " Gavin, Gavin" That went on for a while until Gavin finally answered and said "what" Macie proceeded to ask if he liked her hair. He said "ya" (with the roll of his eyes) and then went back to talking with the boys. While staring at Gavin she rested her head on her hand then proceeded to sing to the radio, singing " Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again. Don't make me change my mind, or I won't live to see another day I swear its true .." She kept singing word for word as loud as she could. I think Gavin tried to pretend not to notice. I wouldn't be suprised if his mom calls me up to tell me Gavins not allowed to ride in my car.

Now, isn't it a little early for this? I thought boys had cooties. Why why can't they just have cooties. I told John about it and he said I am not allowed to listen to the radio in the car anymore. Hello, I don't think that is the problem!! Well good luck to us, I guess.

Wednesday it was my turn to drive and I went and picked up Chandler and he got in the back and started to talk to Jaxon. New boy same old Macie. She once again started to yell his name, So I turned off the radio as fast as I could and told her she is no longer allowed to talk to her brothers friends we'll see how long that lasts. Funny girl.

Last weekend my mother, brother, and his wife came up to Idaho. We had such a good time. There is nothing sweeter than family. I have missed Mac, he is my baby brother. He has been playing baseball all over the country this summer. It was fun to listen to all his games on the internet. He is not just an amazing Baseball player he is an amazing man, with the sweetest wife and baby. I think Mya misses her Addie Lou (Mac's baby). I know I miss them all.

6 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Mattie Cake, You better lock girlfriend in the closet until she's 25. You've got trouble.

Thanks for booing us tonight. I needed a treat. You're the best, and I loved the 4th of July plate. It was sooooooo Mattie Cake. :)

The Belnaps said...

Mattie!!! I'm so happy you have a blog! I talked to keisha today and she told me everyone had one... I cant believe how cute and BIG all you kids are. I hope we can keep in touch now through our blogs since we never get to see you guys anymore, which makes me so sad! I hope everything is well in Idaho, your kids are beautiful. Tell John and everyone hi.. Our blog is belnaps2005.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon:)

macandmegan said...

I have to admit, I think Macie is the funniest little thing I know! Where does she come up with the things she does and says!??? I'm sure she's constantly cracking you up :) What a great way to keep in touch, i'm glad we all blog now its fun. Your kids are adorable, we had so much fun when we came up a couple weeks ago. Thanks, you always make it a party. Love ya

Natalie said...

Oh my heck! I have tears from laughing sooooo hard at that post! Now knowing Macie from Preschool, I can totally see her doing that. I really love that song and so it made me laugh even harder! I love that kid and I just think the world of her, and her little personality rocks!

Amy said...

Mattie, I am so glad you found me and sent me your blog. I have enjoyed looking at it and reading your family experiences. It makes me giggle. You have a beautiful family and can you believe how big they are? you need to check out my blog at douglasboys.blogspot.com

I will keep in touch! Can't wait to see more.

Janet said...

I found your blog link when I put my email in Natalies. Had to check out your cute blog and darn cute kids.