Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jaxon phone manners

So Monday night the family was going out for family night and the kids were excited. And John was running late so Jaxon got the phone and called him (without my knowledge) and I hear in the other room I'm sorry I must have a wrong number. Then I talked to jax and was quizzing him on what was happening and he said he got this man who said his name was bob. I hit redial and it looked like Johns number so I told Jaxon it was his dad and he must have just been playing a joke on him. So Jaxon calls back and this is how the conversation goes " Hey Dad I mean bob this is your son Pedro when are you going to be home' I am just kidding its me dad, come on dad it s me DAD" " MOM dad just hung up on me ! So I looked at the number again and sure enough he had dialed it all wrong instead of ###-###8 he dialled ###-###0 . Sorry Bob. John and I did have a good chuckle at that though. so then at 7:15 this morning the phone rang twice and sure enough it was bobs number. I am sure it was an accident. Whatever!
p.s. Macie took this photo and is way proud of it.

5 comments:

Katie said...

So funny. I can't believe how old Jaxon is! Your kids are all SO cute. Sounds like they're keeping you way busy!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Jaxon has so much personality. That kid is amazing.

Lindsay said...

Hey, I love your kids. They are so funny as they grew older and their personalities comes out more. I totally want in on the Moab half. I was contemplating signing up for it. I think registration opens soon, but I am not sure. Do you know?

Matt and Breck said...

I hope my boy grows up to be as cute as your boys!!!

paige and jord said...

oh my gosh mattie, me and jordan are laughing OUTLOUD!!! that is so funny. oh jax...